Business Cambridge Technical Extended Certificate Level 3 at Brooke Weston Academy
This course offers students the opportunity to explore the world of business with the completion of 5 units, created in collaborated with leading business the qualification explores all aspects of the business world including practical activities â€“ ideal for a wide range of learning styles.
Open to all students that have achieved 4 A*-C grades at GCSE.
- Unit 1: Business environment (Exam - Double weighting)
- Unit 2: Working in business (Exam)
- Unit 4: Customers and communication (Coursework)
- Unit 5: Marketing and research (Coursework)
- Unit 21: Being Entrepreneurial (Coursework)
Students of Business go on to study a range of subjects at degree level. Many university courses offer Business modules which this course would support. Business is a valuable subject over a range of careers. Business studies provide students with an understanding of the way that businesses and organisations operate and could therefore be applied to virtually any career.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Brooke Weston Academy directly.