Physics at Bridlington School Sports College
* Mechanics G481 (Motion, Forces in Action and Work and energy)
* Electrons, Waves and Photons G482 (Electric current, Resistance, DC circuits, Waves and Quantum Physics)
* Practical Skills in Physics 1 G483 (an internal assessment of practical skills)
* The Newtonian World G484 (Newton's Laws and Momentum, Circular Motion and Oscillations and Thermal Physics)
* Fields, Particles and Frontiers of Physics G485 (Electric and Magnetic Fields, Capacitors and Exponential Decay, Nuclear Physics, Medical Imaging and Modelling the Universe)
* Practical Skills in Physics 2 G486 (an internal assessment of practical skills)
5 A* - C grades (including English and Maths)
Candidates must have achieved a GCSE grade B at Additional Science or a C or above in Physics to be on this course, as without this level of prior attainment, the student would not make the grade at AS.
GCSE Maths B+ would be an advantage as there are calculations and rearrangement of equations to perform
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bridlington School Sports College directly.