Children and Young People's Workforce (Early learning and Childcare) Level 3 Apprenticeship at North of England Training Limited
These Apprenticeships enable learners to develop knowledge and skills relating to the children and young people’s workforce.
The Level 3 Advanced apprenticeship is applicable to staff who may be working on their own or supervising others.
- GCSE English and Maths at grade C or above
Qualifications to be achieved for this framework:
- Children’s Learning and Development (Early Years Educator) Level 3
- Functional Skills: ICT Level 2
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills (PLTS) national outcomes
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact North of England Training Limited directly.