Electrical Installation EAL Diploma Level 2 at Southampton City College
This industry-recognised qualification will provide you with the basic knowledge and craft skills of electrical installation. You will learn, develop and practise the installation of wiring systems together with the relevant theory of electrical installation.
- Electrical installation theory and technology
- Electrical installation methods, procedures and requirements
- Electrical installation craft skills
- Electrical science and principles
- Health and safety
- 3 GCSEs grade A*-C (including English and maths), or relevant equivalent qualifications and successful interview
- Advanced Apprenticeship in Electrical Installation
- NVQs or other relevant Level 3 courses
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Southampton City College directly.