Physical Education at Sandbach High School & Sixth Form College
An exciting course that explores diverse topics linked to sport and leisure through a combination of practical and theory elements.
You will have the opportunity to:
* Increase your own physical competence
* Develop your involvement and effectiveness in physical activity
* Enable you to become informed decision makers in relation to involvement in sport
* Develop your ability to describe, explain and critically evaluate key factors influencing involvement in pjysical activity and sport
* Devlop synoptic and oral presentation skills
* Engage in group work, discussion, devate and research tasks
The College has an open entry policy. We welcome students of all abilities and offer each one a guidance meeting to ensure the most appropriate courses are chosen.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Sandbach High School & Sixth Form College directly.