Hospitality and Catering Apprenticeship at The Clarendon Academy
Working in the kitchens
There are 3 Elements to any apprenticeship:
- Practical hands on work experience, as paid employment, supported by a workplace mentor
- Work based qualifications with structured learning taught by a training provider
- Continuation of numeracy and literacy through Functional Skills in Maths and English
In addition, you will
- Follow a level 2 qualification in Year 12 (Intermediate) and level 3 in Year 13 (Advanced)
- Receive the minimum apprenticeship wage of £2.73 per hour for a 30 hour week
- Still be supported by the House system and enjoy all the benefits of being in the Sixth Form e.g. Sixth Form study room, advice and guidance in a familiar environment.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Clarendon Academy directly.
Last updated date: 16 April 2015