Electronic Engineering BTEC Subsidiary Diploma Level 3 at Gloucestershire College
This course gives you the opportunity to gain a broad understanding of electronic engineering.
The course is a blend of the practical and work related, you will learn by completing projects and assignments that are based on realistic workplace situations, activities and demands, you will be able to access classwork through a virtual learning environment using the internet.
Your lecturers will be on hand to help and guide you as you learn.
You will study the following units:
- Health and Safety in the Engineering workplace
- Electrical and Electronic Principles
- Mathematics for Technicians
- Electronic Measurement and Testing
- Microprocessor Systems and Applications
- Principles and Applications of Electronic Devices and Circuits
3 GCSE’s at C or above including Maths & English at D or above.
Upon completion you will advance onto Diploma in Electronic Engineering, an apprenticeship or fulltime employment.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Gloucestershire College directly.