Hairdressing Level 3 NVQ Diploma at Lees Brook Community School
This course builds on existing knowledge gained during Level 2 NVQ Diploma in Hairdressing. Combining both theory and practical studies during the year, you will extend your skills and experiance by developing a variety of cutting, colouring and styling techniques. This course also touches on aspects of running a commercial salon.
- Monitoring procedures to safely control work operations.
- Promoting additional services or products to clients.
- Providing hairdressing consultation services.
- Creatively cutting hair using a combination of techniques
- Colouring hair using a variety of techniques
- Creatively styling and dressing hair
- Creativly dressing long hair
When you have achieved the Level 3 NVQ Diploma in Hairdressing you will be fully qualified to work in the hairdressing industry. You could progress into higher education and study a foundation degress or move into eomployment.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Lees Brook Community School directly.