Business Studies AS & A Level at Bishop Ullathorne Catholic School
‘A business that makes nothing but money is a poor business.’
- What is Business?
- Managers, leadership and decision making
- Decision making to improve marketing performance
- Decision making to improve operational performance
- Decision making to improve financial performance
- Decision making to improve human resource performance
- Analysing the strategic position of a business
- Choosing strategic direction
- Strategic methods: how to pursue strategies
- Managing strategic change.
A grade B is necessary at GCSE level in both Mathematics and English. This course is available to all students whether you have studied Business at GCSE level or not.
A level Business is a two year course with terminal examinations in June 2018.
Business Studies develops a wide range of skills which enable you to progress directly to Higher Education. Former students followed such career paths as:
- Financial—Banking, Accounting
- Management—Human Resources, Technology
- Marketing—Advertising and the media
- Leisure—Sports Management, Tourism
- Professional—Teaching, legal profession, civil service
For further information, please contact Mr Newsome ‐ Teacher of Business
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Bishop Ullathorne Catholic School directly.