Psychology A Level at Marriotts School
The course will enable you to:
- Use and analyse data
- Understand how human mind works and how this influences behaviour
- Gain valuable practical skills (especially analytical techniques)
- Understand important psychological issues
- Discuss current psychological issues such as learning and social interaction in an authoritative way.
Students should ideally have passes at B for English, Maths or Science, with Cs or better in the other two subjects.
You will sit four externally assessed examinations
You will find this course useful if you wish to follow a career in the following areas:
- Research Psychologist
- Aviation Psychologist
- Organisational Psychologist
- Military Psychologist
- Professions requiring a logical/analytical approach to subject matter, e.g. Law
- Professions requiring customer interaction, e.g. business, retail or the leisure industry.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Marriotts School directly.