Licensed Hospitality Management - Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 at Easton & Otley College
This qualification is designed for those who currently work behind a bar or in customer facing roles in the bar area, employed in various licensed hospitality premises. It has been developed to meet the specific needs of the licensed hospitality industry to offer a clear route into leadership and management roles and to inspire young entrepreneurs and business start-ups.Suitable for: Bar Manager, Assistant Bar Manager, Assistant Food and Beverage Manager, Bar Team Leader, Shift Manager
The apprenticeship framework is made up of different nationally recognised qualifications, including:
- Level 3 Diploma in Licensed Hospitality Skills
- Level 3 Certificate in Licensed Hospitality Operations
- Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Mathematics
- Employee Rights and Responsibilities
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Develop Working Relationships with Colleagues
- Lead a team to improve customer service
- Managing Marketing and Sales Promotions
- Supervise Drinks Service in Licenced Hospitality Premises
- Train and Develop Staff in Licenced Hospitality
- Understanding a Business Market
- Profit and Loss and Budget Control
- Customer Service Procedures
- Entry onto the apprenticeship is subject to a thorough initial assessment to clarify course appropriateness.
- Entrants must have the ability to achieve Level 2 Functional Skills in English and Mathematics and be able to cope with the Level 3 vocational qualification.
- Apprentices must be employed in the industry and must have a contract of employment working for a minimum for 30 hours per week.
Apprentices successfully completing the Advanced Apprenticeship have opportunities to progress within the industry by continuing onto Higher Management Training at the College.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Easton & Otley College directly.