Medical Administration Level 3 Apprenticeship at Richard Huish College
AMSPAR is the Association of Medical Secretaries, Practice Managers, Administrators and Receptionists.
The certificates and diplomas offered here are designed to help you excel in roles that are vital to ensure the smooth administration of a busy GP surgery or hospital department.
Huish Business School is one of only two colleges in the South West that offer this apprenticeship (the other is in Cornwall) and we work closely with surgeries and hospitals in the local area.
- understand medical terminology
- manage administration and communication
- produce professional medical documentation
- work in a team
- Apprenticeships can be started with no formal qualifications.
- Some employers may stipulate prior qualifications.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Richard Huish College directly.