Logistics Operations Level 2 NVQ Certificate/Apprenticeship at Buxton & Leek College
Learners involved in the movement and storage of goods can use this qualification to demonstrate the skills and knowledge needed for various logistics activities. Successful learners will:
• Prove their ability to work effectively in the movement and storage of goods in various warehouse environments
• Achieve national standards
• Meet the knowledge and competence requirements of the Intermediate/ Foundation Apprenticeship.
Learners take three mandatory units covering health, safety, security, effective contribution to a business and optimising the use of logistics resources. Further credit comes from a wide range of optional units, covering areas including leadership, compliance, scheduling and environmental awareness.
The course is designed for new or existing workers and workers with basic experience and understanding of the logistics industry. The course is accredited by EAL who are the specialist, employer-recognised awarding organisation for the engineering, manufacturing, building services and related sectors.
Learners will become more competent in their current job role and the course will provide learners with a solid base to progress onto higher levels of education and employment. This course can be tailored to meet the bespoke needs of your organisation.
You will be assessed in your place of work by an Assessor from the College. You’ll compete a portfolio of work and practical assessments.
On completion of the course, learner can progress onto:
• Level 3 Certificate in Logistics Operations
• Level 3 Certificate in Logistics Operations Management
• Levels 3, 5 & 7 qualifications in Management.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Buxton & Leek College directly.