Environmental Conservation Level 3 Advanced Apprenticeship at Capel Manor College
The aim of this Advanced Apprenticeship is to further develop and enhance your knowledge and practical skills in environmental conservation, enabling you to adapt to changes across the countryside sector. You will build confidence and technical knowledge at a level required for supervisory roles within the industry.
The Apprenticeship will last for a minimum of one year. Training is delivered in the work-place.
You will need at least one of the following:
- Intermediate Apprenticeship in Environmental Conservation (Level 2)
- Countryside Management Diploma (Level 2) or equivalent
- at least 3 GCSEs at grades A* to C
- demonstrate substantial relevant occupational experience
- you must be at least 16 on entry
- you must be employed within the trees and timber industry, working a minimum of 30 hours per week under a contract of employment.
You will be asked to attend an interview to explore your interests, experience and ambitions and complete an initial assessment so that we can help you study. References are also considered.
We want all of our students to maximise their personal development and prospects for employment or further study. While on your course you will continue to build skills relevant to work and study on our Skills Development programmes, which may include English, maths or computer skills.
Successful completion of this course will enable you to continue in employment at a supervisory level within the industry or progress to Higher Education or one of our professional short courses.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Capel Manor College directly.