Business BTEC Extended Diploma Level 3 at Gloucestershire College
This is a practical, vocational qualification that provides students with the opportunity
to study business theories and concepts, and apply them to real situations.
During year two of this course you will choose one of four pathway options listed below:
- Human Resource Management
- Recruitment and Selection in Business
- Business Resources
- Managing a Business Event
- Business Communication
- Business Project Management
- Developing Teams in Businesses
- The Business Environment
- Introduction to Marketing
- Supporting Business Activities
- business project management
- managing business information
- supporting business activities
- understanding health and safety in the business workplace.
Students progressing to the second year will have the opportunity to take the highly regarded Text and Word Processing exams.
Human Resource Management Pathway
- aspects of employment law
- development planning for a carer in business
- human resource management in business
- recruitment and selection in business
- developing teams in business
- managing a business event
- managing physcial resources in a business environment
- trainign in the business workplace
- creative production promotion
- internet marketing in business
- market research in business
- relationship marketing
- social media
- You need to have successfully completed 4-5 GCSEs at grades A*- C including English and Maths or have successfully completed a Level 2 qualification in a relevant subject with merit.
- Selection is based on a successful interview and positive reference.
Upon completion, you may wish to continue onto the second year of the course or complete a higher education course in advertising or marketing / business management or seek work directly in industry.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Gloucestershire College directly.