Team Leading - Level 2 at South Devon College
This apprenticeship is for learners with a basic understanding and experience of leading a team, who wish to develop their competency and knowledge to a more advanced leve. You will need to be employed in a role that includes leading a team of at least three colleagues. On this course you will learn to support organisational objectives through a wide range of functions, including monitoring work, giving feedback, briefing teams, supporting team members, resolving problems, procuring supplies and project management. The team leading skills you will learn can be applied across a broad range of sectors and job roles.
What will I learn?
- Team leading responsibilities
- Managing yourself and providing direction to a team
- Communicating information and knowledge in the workplace
- Improving your team's performance
- Developing the skills of individual team members
- Effective communication
- Developing good working relationships
- You will be required to be working towards achieving Maths at Level 1
- You will be required to be working towards achieving English at Level 1
- You should have a genuine interest in this subject
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Devon College directly.