Hospitality Events Management Level 3 Diploma at Harlow College
This course provides a wide grounding in hospitality events management and offers progression onto a HND in Event Management or employment a job within the hospitality industry.
- The Hospitality Industry
- Principles of Supervising Customer Service Performance in Hospitality, Leisure, Travel and Tourism
- Providing Customer Service in Hospitality
- Financial Control in Hospitality
- Supervisory Skills in Hospitality Industry
- Food and Drinks Service
- The Principles of Food Safety Supervision for Catering
- Food Service Organisation
- Personal Selling and Promotional Skills for Hospitality
- Human Resources in Hospitality
- Events Organisation in Hospitality
- Planning and Managing a Hospitality Event
- Industry-related Project in Hospitality
4 GCSEs at grade C including English language
Stationery and A4 folder; £80 for trips.
HND in Events Management
Employment within the Hospitality industry
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Harlow College directly.