Business 2 Year Programme L3 Extended Diploma at North Lindsey College
A dynamic and motivating course which can be studied as a two year programme or a one year progression route for students who have completed a Level 3 (90 credit) Diploma in Business Studies. It offers a progression pathway to a wide range of career options. The course is equivalent to 3 A Levels covering a wide range of business subjects.
You will study mandatory units including Business Environment, Business Resources,
Introduction to Marketing and Business Communication
A range of additional units are taught including:
- Human Resource Management
- Training in the Business Workplace
- Aspects of Contract and Business Law
- International Business
- Business Accounting
- Market Research in Business
- You will complete 18 units in total. Students progressing from a Level 3 (90 credit) Diploma will have already completed 9 of the required 18 units.
- Students who do not have a GCSE grade C or above in English and/or Maths will be required to study these subjects as part of their programme of study.
- 5 GCSEs at Grades A* - C including English and Maths or
- Level 3 (90 Credit) Diploma in Business or
- Level 2 Diploma, where personal targets have been met
This is an assignment-based programme. Units will be graded pass, merit or distinction and will be met through vocational tasks including written assignments and presentations. You will be internally assessed and may be required to submit your work to an external verifier. English and Maths will have formal exams
Progress can be made into employment or Higher Education in the fields of business, marketing, human resources and other related areas.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact North Lindsey College directly.