Biology A Level at St Michael's Catholic College
OCR’s A Level in Biology A specification aims to encourage learners to:
- develop essential knowledge and understanding of different areas of the subject and how they relate to each other
- develop and demonstrate a deep appreciation of the skills, knowledge and understanding of scientific methods
- develop competence and confidence in a variety of practical, mathematical and problem solving skills
- develop their interest in and enthusiasm for the subject, including developing an interest in further study and careers associated with the subject
- understand how society makes decisions about scientific issues and how the sciences contribute to the success of the economy and society (as exemplified in ‘How Science Works’ ).
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact St Michael's Catholic College directly.
Last updated date: 21 December 2016