Hairdressing Studies (QCF) VTCT Level 3 Diploma at Aim Skills Development Limited
This short course is designed as development for learners that have studied Level 2 Hairdressing and want to broaden their knowledge.
It offers an opportunity to develop a career within the hair and beauty sector. Completion of this qualification will enable the learner to undertake Level 4 and 5 within the same area.
You will produce a portfolio of evidence, consisting of observations, discussions, questioning, witness statements, reflective learning journals and others.
Learners must complete a minimum of 43 credits which will be through 6 mandatory units.
- Promote and sell products and services to clients
- Monitor and maintain health and safety practice in the salon
- Cut women’s hair to create a variety of looks
- Style and dress hair using a variety of techniques
- Colour hair to create a variety of looks
- Hairdressing consultation support for colleagues
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Aim Skills Development Limited directly.