Health & Social Care BTEC Extended Diploma at Great Yarmouth College
This is a recognised qualification which gives you an opportunity to progress on to university courses or into employment.
- Opportunity for 300 hours worth of work experience
- Progression routes to employment or higher education
- Wide range of subjects relating to Health and Social Care
- Career progression support throughout the course
- Enthusiastic and professional staff
You will need to have completed the BTEC Extended Certificate in Health & Social Care course or have at least 5 GCSEs at grade A*-C including Maths & English
You can progress to higher education, an apprenticeship or employment.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Great Yarmouth College directly.