Construction - Diploma in Electrical and Plumbing level 1 at Kirklees College, Huddersfield Centre
his qualification is for those waiting to enter the Plumbing or Electrical industry. It gives you the opportunity to pick up some core skills and knowledge to progress onto either Level 2 Plumbing or Electrical Installation qualifications.
You will learn:
• Health and Safety
• Low carbon steel pipework
• Plastic pipework
• Maintenance skills (plumbing)
• Electrical lighting circuit • Electrical socket circuit
• Electrical PVC containment
• Maintenance skills (electrical installation)
• Maths and English unless achieved GCSE grade 4 or above
• A satisfactory BPEC trade aptitude test score.
• Work placement
Level 2 Diploma or Apprenticeship in Plumbing or Electrical Installation.
Contact the college, tel: 01484 437070 or email: email@example.com
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.