Plastering Level 2 Diploma at Chameleon School of Construction Ltd
- Carry out safe working practices in construction.
- Information, quantities and communicating with others (level 2).
- Building methods and construction technology (level 2).
- Apply plaster materials to external surfaces.
- Fix dry lining and plasterboard products to interiors.
- Form sand and cement screeds.
- Produce plaster components.
- Apply plaster materials to internal surfaces.
- Position and secure fibrous plaster components.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Chameleon School of Construction Ltd directly.
Last updated date: 24 October 2014