Floristry - Level 3 at Askham Bryan College
This course is a step up from the Level 2 Diploma in floristry and will build on existing knowledge and demonstrate intermediate design and construction skills.
This course will help students to prepare for a supervisory role in floristry and will cover all aspects of retail floristry.
• Sales management of floristry products and services
• Creative design process for florists
• Assemble and evaluate diverse floral design
• Function and event decorating
• Working in the floristry industry (customer care and retail and sourcing suppliers and products)
• Diverse flower and plant care
• Developing new and reacting to current floral trends
• Work experience
• English and maths provision where applicable
This course will enable you to embark on a full floristry career. You will also undertake some industry work experience.
Level 3 Study Programmes:
4 GCSEs at grade 4 (old GCSE grade C) or above to include 2 from English, Maths and Science with at least a grade 3 (old GCSE grade D) in the remaining subject. Alternatively a suitable Level 2 vocational qualification (Merit or above) with English, Maths and Science at Level 2
Assessment is by means of assignments, practical assessments, written and spoken tests.
For financial information please contact Student Enquiries on 01904 772211 or email email@example.com
Other floristry or horticulture related studies to Degree level or bespoke professional courses.
Retail Florist, Interior Flower Designer, Retail Plant Area Advisor and Flower Nursery Grower.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.