Plastering Level 3 at Craven College
A step up from Level 2, build up the essential skills and knowledge you need to go out into the plastering industry.
- Apply different external finishes inc. pebble dashing, Tyrolean work, k rend & ashlar
- Apply solid plaster to curved surfaces
- Arches & circular work
- CAD programmes
- Construction industry regulations
- Fibrous plaster work inc. moulds in-situ & casting curves
- How buildings are constructed & energy saving
- Supervisory/management skills
- Planning & programming work activities
- Read, interpret & price work from drawings
- Safe working practices
- Sustainability in construction
- Technical drawing & producing drawings by hand
- Theory of plastering
Written and practical assessment.
For information about Financial Support that Craven College can offer visit: http://www.craven-college.ac.uk/support/fees-and-funding
- Foundation Degree
- Specialist - fibrous plasterer
At Craven College we want you to be successful both during your time here at College and anything you decide to do after College.
The support services within College exist to help support you to get the most out of your course:Craven College Support
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.