Environmental Archaeology & Primitive Skills at Reaseheath College
This innovative programme is designed to bridge the gap between archaeology, the environment and primitive skills.
By studying A level Archaeology, an Advanced Technical Extended Diploma in Land and Wildlife Management together with a Certificate in Primitive / Bushcraft Skills, you’ll investigate the lives of our ancestors, the environments in which they lived and the ancient skills that they possessed.
You’ll be actively involved in experimental archaeology practices, study tours and research.
You will gain:
- A Level Archaeology (AS & A2)
- Advanced Technical Extended Diploma in Land and Wildlife Management
- Certificate in Primitive / Bushcraft Skills
- Functional Skills or GCSE in English and Maths depending on previous qualifications
- 4 GCSEs at grade C or above including English, Maths and Science, or equivalent
- Career changers welcome
Course options after this programme
- You can progress on to study a degree in the archaeology, environmental conservation or related programme
- Experimental archaeologist
- Research associate
- Environmental archaeologist
- Interpretation officer
- Environmental practitioner
- Heritage officer
- Outdoor educationist
- Bushcraft instructor
- Primitive skills practitioner
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Reaseheath College directly.