Nail Services Advanced Apprenticeship at Truro and Penwith College
Our lecturers use current trending techniques to ensure that you are qualified to the highest standard and will stand out when ready to enter the work place. Our students are encouraged to take part in competitions to gain the experience and confidence that comes with working in these circumstances.
The programme includes:
- Monitor procedures to safely control work operations
- Enhance and maintain nails using UV gel
- Enhance and maintain nails using liquid and powder
- Contribute to the financial effectiveness of the business
- Plan and create nail art designs
- Develop a range of creative nail images
- Plan and provide airbrush design for nails
- Prepare and finish nail overlays using electric files
There are many career opportunities available after studying Nail Technology. You will be able to work as a mobile nail technician, in a nail bar, a hair or beauty salon, on cruise ships or abroad. You will be able to take further management qualifications if this is the route you want to follow.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Truro and Penwith College directly.