Music and Dramatic Art Level 3 at Wood Green School
• Develops imagination and creative thinking.
• Develops communication skills.
• Refines technical skills and artistry.
• Promotes team work.
• Promotes independent research and analytical skills
The LAMDA qualification is available as an extra-curricular activity and is open to our Sixth Form students who have an enthusiasm for, and interest in, Drama.
Students are expected to:
• Perform two monologues or duologues from different time periods to an examiner.
• Research characters, genre and context.
• Answer questions in an interview with the examiner.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Wood Green School directly.