Vehicle Accident Repair Body Principles Diploma - Level 2 (Full Time) at Newcastle College
This programme is for people who are currently employed in, or wish to follow a career path in the Automotive Vehicle Body Repair Industry.
The course consists of the following modules:
- Health, Safety and Good Housekeeping in the Automotive Environment
- Materials, Fabrication, Tools and Measuring devices
- Support for Job Roles in the Automotive Industry
- Remove/Refit non-permanently fixed panels
- Remove/Refit permanently fixed panels
- Minor vehicle body panel repairs
- Auto body resistant spot welding operations
- Auto body Metal Active Gas welding techniques
- Auto body construction and materials
- Auto body - Metal Inert Gas Brazing operations
2 GCSEs A - D or equivalent at Pass level or students should have previously completed an appropriate Level 1 qualification.
If English is not your first language, you will also need IELTS score of 5.0 or above.
Assessments are via oral, written and on-line assessments.
You may wish to progress to the IMIAL Diploma in Vehicle Accident Repair Body Principles L3.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Newcastle College directly.