Introduction to Early Years and Education Care CACHE Level 2 Certificate at Hull College Group
The CACHE Level 2 Certificate in an introduction to Early Years Education and Care prepares learners to work with children between birth and 5 years, with knowledge of children up to 7 years.
Students will go on placement in 2 different settings. This level 2 programme is assessed through assignments and practical tasks carried out in placement.
- Introducing the Role and the Early Years Practitioner
- Legislation, Framework and Professional Practice
- Play, Development and Learning for School
- Professional Development
- Work Placement
- GCSE at C or above in either English or Maths and a range of other GCSE in academic subjects grade C-E.
- Clean Disclosure and Barring Service check (DBS).
This level 2 programme is assessed through assignments and practical tasks carried out in placement.
- Level 3 Certificate/Diploma in Childcare and Educator (EYE).
- Working under supervision in the early years workforce with GCSE in both English and Maths.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Hull College Group directly.