Customer Service level 2 Apprenticeship at Wish Training LTD
Whether you're already working for a company or we find a placement for you, you'll be involved in assistant roles providing support to customers and your team.
As part of the intermediate Apprenticeship you'll achieve the following qualifications:
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Customer Service
- Level 2 Certificate in Customer Service
- Level 1 Functional Skills
Once you've completed the Apprenticeship you'll be able to start dealing with customers in any industry.
Training for this Apprenticeship is based around a combination of mandatory and optional modules. We’ll help you put together the right mix of modules to fit the job you do and the way you want to develop your career.
- Communicate using customer service language
- Follow the rules to deliver customer service
Most Popular Optional:
- Maintain a positive and customer friendly attitude
- Communicate effectively with customers
- Process information about customers
- Organise the promotion of additional services
There are no formal entry requirements but you'll need to have a basic level of English and Maths. Once you've attended an interview, we'll help you find an appropriate role if you're not already employed in a customer service role.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Wish Training LTD directly.