ILM Managing Conflict In the Workplace Level 3 at London Learning Consortium
Delegates will have the opportunity to develop their knowledge and understanding of managing conflict and supporting individuals in the workplace.
The training will look at the following topics:
• Identify causes of conflict at work
• Describe the stages in the development of conflict
• Explain the effects of conflict on individual and team performance at work
• Explain any recognised technique a manager could use to minimise and resolve conflict in the workplace
• Describe how a manager could create harmony at work and engender a positive atmosphere in order to minimise the adverse effects of conflict
There are no formal entry requirements but delegates will normally be either practicing or aspiring first line managers with the opportunity to meet the assessment requirements.
Delegates will put together a portfolio of work products, (including observation of workplace practice) which will be marked by the assessor, internally verified by the IV before certification is awarded via ILM.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact London Learning Consortium directly.