Business Administration Apprenticeship Level 3 at Team Enterprises Ltd
What is the main (primary) purpose of this qualification?
It confirms you are occupational competent in a specific job role (such as a Business Administration Team Leader).
Official purpose statement: Confirm occupational competence in a specific role
What other purposes does the qualification serve?
- This qualification allows you to gain and then show the skills and knowledge that are needed to supervise and lead others in the business administration sector
- It prepares you to enter a specific sector, job role, and/or apprenticeship (eg the Advanced Level Apprenticeship in Business Administration).
Mandatory units: A learner undertaking this qualification will be assessed on the following areas:
- Communicate in a business environment
- Manage personal and professional development
- Principles of business communication and information
- Principles of administration
- Principles of business.
Optional Units: In addition, the learner can select additional optional areas to undertake. For full details please refer to the qualification handbook
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Team Enterprises Ltd directly.