Hair & Media Make-up C&G Level 2 Diploma at Lambeth College
You will study the following topics:
- Applying makeup
- Body art design
- Skin tanning techniques
- The art of colouring hair
- The art of dressing hair
- Make and style a hair addition
- The art of photographic makeup
- Providing eyelash and brow treatments
- Creating an image based on a theme in the hair and beauty industry
- Client care and communication in beauty -related industries
- Working with colleagues within beauty-related industries
- Health and safety practice in the salon
You will be required to complete a College initial and diagnostic assessment and have an interview.
In the assessment you will need to achieve a minimum of Level 1 in English or Maths.
You will be expected to have 4 GCSEs at D grade or above, or an equivalent vocational qualification at Level 1, and have a commitment to study Maths and English to Level 2.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Lambeth College directly.