Business and Administration Apprenticeship Level 2 at Brooks & Kirk Limited
The Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration can provide, or help to build on the skills and understanding required to be a successful administrator within a business. The Intermediate Apprenticeship in Business Administration comprises of the following components:
- Level 2 NVQ Certificate in Business and Administration (QCF)
- Functional skills Mathematics at Level 1
- Functional skills English at Level 1
- Functional skills ICT at Level 1
- ERR (Employee Rights and Responsibilities)
- Level 2 Certificate in Principles of Business & Administration
Who is this qualification for?
The Intermediate Apprenticeship is suitable for individuals taking up a junior administrative role in a business, examples of these include;
- Administrative assistant/Administrator
- Civil service administrative assistant
- Payroll clerk/supervisor/manager
- School administrative assistant
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Brooks & Kirk Limited directly.