BTEC Level 3 National Extended Diploma in Travel & Tourism at T6 London
This qualification is the equivalent of 3 A Levels. How people use their leisure time and the impact of global business has meant that the travel and tourism sector is a diverse, dynamic and continually growing one. There is a boom in tourism, both nationally and internationally, and therefore it is crucial for those working within this sector to have the right skills. This pathway will provide you with a practical, work-related course that develops the core skills needed to, on successful completion, move into higher education, apprenticeships or employment within this exciting sector.
• Investigating the Travel and Tourism Sector
• The Business of Travel and Tourism
• The UK as a Destination
• Customer Service in Travel and Tourism
These will be chosen to meet the needs of the cohort and could include:
• Marketing Travel and Tourism Products and Services
• Preparing for Employment in Travel and Tourism
• European Destinations
• Long-haul Travel Destinations
• Retail Travel Operations
• Business Travel Operations
5 GCES A* - C grades including English & Maths
The BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma consists of four mandatory units plus optional units that provide for a combined total of 180 credits
• Units are internally assessed and graded by course teachers.
• Assessments are based on the achievement of specified learning outcomes.
• A variety of assessments are undertaken including projects and assignments.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.