Business Administration Advanced Apprenticeship Level 3 Diploma at RWP Training Ltd
This is an 18-month programme, which includes one day training per fortnight, in one of our training centres (Carlisle or Workington) approximately only 8 sessions in total and structured on-the- job training provided by the employer.
- OCR Level 3 Diploma in Business Administration (QCF)
- Be able to communicate in writing in Business
- Understand health and safety in a Business Environment
- Understand Business innovation and growth
- Functional Skills English Level 2
- Functional Skills Maths Level 2
- Functional Skills ICT Level 2
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities Workbook
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Be Safe
Mandatory units include:
- Communicate in a business environment
- Manage personal & professional development
- Principles of business communication & information
- Principles of administration
- Principles of business
Optional units may include:
- Manage team performance
- Create bespoke business documents
- Chair & lead meetings
- Monitor information systems
- Organise and deliver customer service
- Analyse & present business data
Applicants should have achieved GCSE grades A*-D or 9-3, show enthusiasm for
this sector and have excellent communication skills. Acceptance onto the programme will be subject to qualifications, experience and successfully completing an initial assessment and interview.
Assessment will be carried out through a combination of observation of performance, evidence collected in the workplace, assignments and projects.
As a Business Administration Apprentice, you learn mostly while you work in an admin setting for example an office. Once employed one of our assessors visits you periodically to assess your skills in the workplace; this happens every three to four weeks (approximately). You also attend off-the-job training up to every other week to work on technical skills, which will help you while you work towards your qualifications.
Candidates can progress onto level 4 Business and Administrative or a Foundation Degree in Business.
RWP have a supply of interested employers at all times. Once you have been accepted on the Apprenticeship RWP will put your learner profile forward to the relevant employers. Vacancies for apprenticeships can be found on our website.
Alternatively, if you are already in employment and you wish to gain a qualification our Recruitment Team will happily discuss the options with your employer.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact RWP Training Ltd directly.