Health & Social Care BTEC First Diploma at Great Yarmouth College
This qualification give you an introduction to health & social care. It can help you decide which area you would like to work in. It will help you develop some basic skills and knowledge required for working in this sector. You will also have classroom sessions to help build your general knowledge.
- 60 hours of work placement
- Progression routes to employment or higher education
- Wide range of subjects relating to Health and Social Care
- Career progression support throughout the course
- Enthusiastic and professional staff
You will need 4 GCSEs at grade D-G
You can progress to the BTEC Extended Certificate in Health & Social Care course
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Great Yarmouth College directly.