Food and Beverage Service Level 2 Apprenticeship at The Vocational Learning Centre Limited
If you choose the apprenticeship pathway, the framework will include:
- NVQ Diploma in Food and Beverage Service
- Certificate in Hospitality and Caring Principles (Food and Beverage Services)
- Functional Skills Literacy
- Functional Skills Numeracy
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills
- Emplyement Rights and Responsibilities
Your full apprenticeship will contain a Level 2 Diploma in Food and Beverage service, this will contain 37 credits. 15 of these will come from mandatory units:
- Maintain food safety when storing, preparing and serving food.
- Maintenance of safe, hygienic and secure working environment.
- Working effectively and part of a hospitality team
- Give customers a positive impression of yourself and your organisation.
The remaining credits required to achieve the Apprenticeship programme will be achieved through an online multiple choice test. The Certificate in Hospitality and Catering Principles can be achieved through obtaining the 16 credits needed.
You will be assessed on and off the job by a dedicated vocational facilitator who will support and guide you through your qualification. Additionally you will undertake an onscreen multiple choice assessment to demonstrate your understanding of the sector requirements.
The Vocational Learning Centre offers a range of other qualifications relevant to Food and Beverage Service. The other areas that may be of interest are:
- Hospitality and Catering Supervision
- Customer Service
- Team Leading
- Food Production and Cookery
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact The Vocational Learning Centre Limited directly.