Vehicle Accident Repair Paint Pre-Apprenticeship Course at The Growth Company (formerly The Skills Company)
Vehicle Body Repairers and Refinishers are involved in the aftermath of an accident, or during vehicle refurbishments and are responsible for returning the vehicles to their former glory.
What can we offer?
- Assessors and trainers with extensive industry experience
- SkillCentre with state of the art facilities, including welders, paint guns and jigs
- Free minibus service to the Greater Manchester SkillCentre
- On-site subsidised canteen and social learning zones
What will you do?
- Typical daily activities for Apprentices in this sector include:
- Custom paint finishes
- Using paint application techniques
- Rectifying vehicle misalignments
Who could you work for?
We have placed Apprentices with a range of employers including Prymo Surface Solutions and Lancashire Motor Bodies.
Level 2 Diploma in Vehicle Accident Repair Paint.
No formal entry requirements.
You will be paid a salary whilst completing your apprenticeship. All training costs are covered by government funding and/or your employer.
You could progress on to an advanced apprenticeship.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.