Site Carpentry Level 2 Diploma at Warwickshire College Group
If you would like to progress from Level 1 and are interested in a career in carpentry then this course is ideal for you.
- Health, safety and welfare in construction
- Principles of building construction, information and communication
- Carry out first fix flooring and roofing
- Carry out first fix frames, partitions and stairs
- Carry out second fixing operations
- Carry out carpentry maintenance
- Set up and operate a circular saw
Diploma in Carpentry Level 1
GCSEs at Grade D or above in Maths and English or achievment of Functional Skills studied at Level 1
- Completion of practical training projects and assessments
- Written knowledge evidence tests
- Oral questioning
- Completion of work-based evidence portfolio
WHAT CAREERS CAN I GO ON TO?
You could work within the building/construction industry as a part-qualified Site CarpenterWHAT FURTHER STUDY OPPORTUNITIES ARE THERE?
Further Study Opportunities
You could progress onto the Level 3 Diploma in Site Carpentry
If you have are working in the industry and are able to produce relevant work based evidence for assessment on site you may be able to apply for an Apprenticeship or an NVQ qualification. This is subject to meeting the scheme requirements.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Warwickshire College Group directly.