Plumbing and Heating Apprenticeship Level 2 at Accrington and Rossendale College
The course will consist of practical exams and theory assessments taking place in both the work place and college environments.
The learners will be in employment four days per week building a portfolio for NVQ Level 2 and will attend College one day a week with one block week and study towards:
- Level 2 Technical Certificate in Plumbing
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- Functional Skills in English and Maths.
To achieve Level 2 in Plumbing the learner must complete six units in total.
- Contribute to the improvement of the plumbing environment
- De-commission non-complex plumbing systems
- Maintain effective plumbing relationships
- Install non-complex plumbing systems and components
- Maintain a safe working environment when undertaking plumbing.
Candidates must have an Apprenticeship with a Plumbing company.
Candidates will undertake individual unit test on practical skills as well as theory units.
16-18 or Apprentices (No Fee) Self-employed or Non Apprentices £1300
You will progress onto the L3 Apprenticeship programme
The Plumbing Team strives to provide outstanding delivery of all qualifications that the sector has identified as necessary for our modern trades person.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Accrington and Rossendale College directly.