IT Level 3 Extended Diploma at South Essex College
This course will give you all you need to prepare for a career in IT in specialist areas ranging from business software development to networking and systems support.
Completing this course will give you an Edexcel BTEC Level 3 Extended Diploma in IT.
System ref: #3897
- communication and employability skills for IT
- computer systems
- information systems
- organisational systems security
- network management
- computer networks
- CISCO Certified Network Associate â€“ Fundamentals of Networking
- CISCO Certified Network Associate â€“ Routers and Routing Protocols
- maths and English
- two GCSEs at grade C or above, in addition to maths at grade four or above and English at grade four or above, or
- four GCSEs at grade C or above, including maths and English, or
- IT Level 2 Extended Certicate, maths at grade four or above and English at grade four or above, or equivalent
- successful attendance at interview event and satisfactory references
FREE to UK/EU under 19s not in employment
Successful completion of the Extended Diploma allows progression to a higher education course such as the Collegeâ€™s BSc (Hons) Computer Games Design
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact South Essex College directly.