Web and Social Media Apprenticeship at Aspire Achieve Advance
Lvl 3 Web & Social Media Apprenticeship
At 3aaa, we specialise in the delivery of the Level 3 Web & Social Media Apprenticeship. We combine these vital, modern sectors to deliver a truly diverse programme in which you will learn a range of different skills such as Social Media, Content Management, Digital Marketing and Web Development so that you are fully equipped to meet the needs of your employer.
This Apprenticeship will put you at the forefront of ever-changing technologies and ensure that you become pivotal by maximising your employer’s online presence through the power of SEO and Social Media.
If you are interested in starting an Apprenticeship that will give you the cutting edge in a world where technology is constantly evolving.
Your training for this Apprenticeship will be 2 weeks delivery as a boot camp (schedule subject to your local academy) from Monday to Thursday per week. There will also be an additional 14 day release as per the current Web and Social Media delivery (as agreed with Employer and Apprentice).
- Web Fundamentals (Level 2)
- Communication and Employment Skills (Level 3)
- E-Commerce(Level 3)
- Web Development ( Level 3)
- Health and Safety (Level 1)
- Develop Professionalism (Level 3)
- Interpersonal and Written (Level 3)
- Designing Website (Level 4)
- Website Software (Level 3)
- Imaging Software (Level 3)
- Principles of Social Media
- Keywords & Optimisation
- Content Management
- Advertising & Promotion
- To be aged 16 – 23 years old*
- Ideally have 4 GCSE’s – Grade C and above.
- Preferably English, Maths and ICT GCSE
- Minimum of Grade C or equivalent.
- 3 Years EU residency
You will work towards:
- Level 3 Web & Social Media Apprenticeship
Minimum Apprentice Wage: £3.30 per hour
There are excellent progression routes available to you as you move onto a Level 4 qualification. After completing your dual Level 3 qualification, you will then have the choice of Level 4 Technology or Level 4 Digital Marketing, depending on which direction you would like to take your career.
The Level 4 qualification will be a further 12 month course where you shall learn more about chosen sector. Contact a member of the 3aaa team to find out more about your progression option. Our Level 4 programmes in both Technology and Digital Marketing are equivalent to a foundation degree or a higher education diploma.
Did you know?
- 90% of Apprentices stay in employment after the end of their Apprenticeships
- On average Apprentices earn over £100,000 more than graduates in their lifetime
- There has never been a better time to start an Apprenticeship
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Aspire Achieve Advance directly.