Health and Social Care Level 2 Diploma at FNTC Training Ltd
Develop the knowledge and skills you need to work in a health and social care environment.
At level 2 you will learn the skills to carry out your role in a health and social care setting by further developing and enhancing skills gained from the common induction standards. This qualification acknowledges your competency to work within the health and social care sector.
The level 2 qualification is suitable for anyone employed in a health and social care environment (i.e. care assistants and support workers working with service users in a variety of settings).
Learners can benefit from:
- Training that is focussed on individual organisational needs
- Learning that is designed to demonstrate employee competence and understanding of works procedures
- Achieving a nationally recognised qualification with established progression routes
- Demonstrating a commitment to Continuous Professional Development
- Progressing in your career within health & social care
Aged 16+ (Aged 16+ if risk assessed by employer)
Learners receive one to one support in the workplace from an experienced FNTC Training assessor and can also attend classes and utilise online learning resources at one of our training centres. If on an apprenticeship, learners complete the full apprenticeship framework which can include:
- Maths and English
- Employment Rights and Responsibilities
- L2/3 Certificate
- L2/3/5 Diploma
- Personal Learning and Thinking Skills Delivery models are tailored to meet the needs of the individual and their employer.
Course cost on request. Government funding/grants may be available.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.