NCFE Level 2 Diploma in Sport - Outdoors at Learning Curve Group
This is a course for people that have an interest in sport and the outdoors and are wishing to gain insight or employment into that vocational sector.
Activities carried out during the course:
- Participation in Sport
- Outdoor and Adventurous Actviities
- Leading an Outdoor Activity Session
- Plan, Deliver and Evaluate an Activity Session
- Expedition Experience
- Promote outdoor Activities
- Physical Fitness and Injuries in Sport
These qualifications aim to:
- give you the introductory skills and knowledge to start a career in sport or progress with employment in the sporting sector
- prepare you for higher or further education, through full-time or part-time study.
The objectives of these qualifications are to help learners to:
- choose a pathway that reflects your career or academic aspirations
- enter employment in the sport and active leisure sector or to progress to higher or further education or onto the NCFE Level 3 Sport qualifications
- gain and develop essential skills that are valued by employers and higher and further education institutions
- develop knowledge and understanding of the vocational sector.
There are no specific recommended prior learning requirements for these qualifications. However, learners may find it helpful if they’ve already achieved a Level 1 qualification.
There is a graded portfolio to be completed during the course.
The course is usually fully funded.
Progress into employment or further learning.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.