BTEC Business Level 3 Subsidiary Diploma at King's Leadership Academy Liverpool
- The BTEC Diploma offers an engaging programme. The course covers the core business skills which are essential in today’s work environment. Emphasis is placed on the development of practical skills which can be applied in a future work environment. Students follow six specialist pathways consisting of finance, management, market law, administration and human resources. Learning is combined and enhanced through case studies, videos, role play, group work and student led presentations.
- Unit 1 – The Business environment
- Unit 2 – Introduction to marketing
- Unit 3 – Business communication
- 5 GCSE A*-C grades (or equivalent) including English & maths.
- On successful completion of BTEC Level 3, learners can pursue higher education in a related field, or use transferable skills to explore new routes. Career paths could include business law, human resources, business management and web design.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact King's Leadership Academy Liverpool directly.
Last updated date: 22 July 2015