Safeguarding Course (level 1) at Simply One Stop Ltd
All staff working in an early years setting, Childminders, Nannies and other childcare practitioners.
• Child Protection Law
• Categories &Indicators of abuse
• Child Protection Procedures & Referrals Safe Practice
• Key Contacts
By the end of the course all learners;
• Understand the concepts of Safeguarding and Child Protection and how they relate to your job
• Understand your responsibilities
• Be able to recognise and respond to concerns appropriately
• Know how to share information appropriately with other professionals and agencies
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Simply One Stop Ltd directly.