Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair Pre-Apprenticeship Course/Traineeship at The Growth Company (formerly The Skills Company)
Being a vehicle mechanic is challenging, hands-on-work, as every vehicle will present a new problem to solve. You will have the ability to work quickly and pay attention to detail as well as having up-to-date knowledge of vehicle developments.
What can we offer?
- Assessors and trainers with extensive industry experience
- SkillCentre with state of the art facilities including ramps and diagnostic equipment
- Free minibus service to the Greater Manchester SkillCentre
- On-site subsidised canteen and social learning zones
What will you do?
Typical daily activities for Apprentices in this sector include:
- Fixing and maintaining cars and vans
- Removing and replacing engine components, electrical units and chassis untis
- Carrying out routine vehicle maintenance
Who could you work for?
We have links with many employers in this sector including Motorsave, Tameside MBC and Belle Vue Coaches.
Level 2 Diploma in Light Vehicle Maintenance and Repair.
No formal entry requirements.
Funding is available for most of our Apprenticeships. Please contact our recruitment team on: 0161 233 2656 for further information.
How to apply
You can apply for this course through UCAS Progress. Add this course to your favourites so you can start making an application.