BTEC Health & Social Care Level 2 at Norbury Manor Business and Enterprise College
This is a practical work related course. It consists of 60 credits to be completed in one year. The course has strong work experience elements and prepares students for the world of work within Health and Social Care.
In addition, this course provides students with a good grounding to go on to the advanced Health & Social Care course and other Level 3 courses.
Students will complete the 60 credits as detailed below:
- Communication in Health and Social Care
- Individual Rights in Health and Social Care
- Individual Needs in Health and Social Care
- Ensuring Safe Environments in Health or Social Care
- Vocational Experience in a Health and Social care Setting
- Cultural Diversity in Health & Social Care
- Human Lifespan Development
- The Impact of Diet on Health
The BTEC Level 2 is assessed through portfolio work. Students are required to produce an assignment for each of the units listed above.
Successful completion of this course will give students the equivalent of 4 GCSEs at grades A* to C.
How to apply
If you want to apply for this course, you will need to contact Norbury Manor Business and Enterprise College directly.